Cable management for the foldable Ender 3 pro
A mod to add cable management for the foldable Ender 3 pro.
Suggested Price: €3.00
You can enter any value in the price field to make a donation. Don’t want to donate? Simply enter an amount of 0
Disclaimer: No rights can be derived from the use of the designs or information on this website. Use of these designs is at your own risk at all times. Schone Engineering and Proper printing do not accept liability for any damage resulting from the use of the designs.
Printer: Creality Ender 3 pro
Filament: ABS, Nylon
I have used PLA with carbon fiber to experiment with. I wouldn’t recommend this due to its brittleness and low temperature resistance. I would recommend printing the parts with ABS, PETG or Nylon except for the bed connector. This must be printed out of ABS, Nylon or another temperature resistant material.
The document at the bottom of the page can be found in the zip download as well. The parts needed for this build:
- All printable parts printed once except for the link; you’ll need 50 of those.
- Connections for the custom connector; RS part numbers: 741-2839, 741-2854, 693-1082 and 693-1073
- Parts for the connector; RS part number: 484-694
- 2× Screw lock; RS part number 680-8945
- 2× M3×10mm countersunk screws
- 4× M3 brass insert
- 1× M4×10 screw to mount the link to the PSU
- 5× M5×10 screws
- 5× M5 t-slot nuts
- Extra cable to lengthen all cables by approximately 1m (please check this before lengthening everything)
The position of the holes can be found in the PDF document which can be found in the downloadable zip.
It is an experimental mod so it’s possible that things don’t work well over time and things can change. Keep this in mind and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!